Working with Communities
We find a project partner who inspires us, who have a gift for their work and a clear vision for what they wish to achieve, working tirelessly and devotedly to meet their objectives.
We have the privilege to be working in partnership with the Way of Joy project in Romania, The Starlight Childrens Home in Nepal and St Joseph's Creche Orphanage in Haiti. All the projects work independently of each other, but all within the boundaries and working within the ethics of People Against Poverty.
Our partnership ensures that we can work together to build up communities, helping the people by feeding the hungry, providing clothing for the poor, providing warm shelter for the forgotten and educating people in all aspects of social skills.
Ongoing support is needed to ensure that we can support, provide and cover the necessary requirements for each project to run to its fullest capacity and we can only do that with your help. Please consider making a donation, no matter how small.
A one off or regular donation can help us in our work to achieve the following:
- £3.00 per week will ensure that a child can receive a well balanced meal of meat and vegetables and fruit for 3 days.
- £25.00 per month will help people suffering with life threatening illnesses like cancer to receive the specific medication that is needed, allowing them to have some dignity and comfort in their illness.
- £50.00 will ensure that we can provide help towards young children's essential needs e.g nappies, powdered milk, clothes
- £100 enables us to ensure that the orphanages and childrens home can continue in their work and stay open without the fear of being evicted.
- £2000 will provide a Sanctuary Home for a large family, with solar panels included for lighting, and a wood stove for heating and cooking.
Thank you to our Platinum Headline Sponsors for their generous support. A full list of sponsors can be found via the menue bar